Re: filmscanners: Minolta Scan Dual II < 400 USD ??

Try http://focuscamera.com

I believe they are asking $409, and I also saw a review in epinions or
some such web sight which stated that person paid $387.  I make no
recommendations concerning any of the above, just quoting prices.

Watch out for mailing costs, and return policies!

Art

Ramesh Kumar_C wrote:

> Hi
>       I am planning to buy MY first scanner and have narrowed down on
> Minolta Scan Dual II;
> it seems to have value for money.
> Few mails posted in this list suggested that Minolta Scan Dual II is being
> sold at below
> 400USD.
>
> Please let me know who is selling at this price.
>
> For Minolta Scan Dual II, 425USD is the lowest price I have seen; and this
> is at www.cameraworld.com
>

> Thanks
> Ramesh

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.