RE: filmscanners: VueScan suggestion

I take a slightly different approach. I rename the old vuescan directory to
something like vuescan661 (if it contains version 6.6.1) and then simply
install the new version. It automatically creates a new vuescan directory.
Then I copy the .ini file in vuescan661 to vuescan and I'm in business.
Three simple steps, and I automatically have a history of previous
downloads.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.