Re: filmscanners: x Stuart !! was .. Black Widow or Slidescan Transp'y Adaptor ???

At 18:19 02-02-01 -0600, you wrote:
>Stuart,
>
>Ezio is right.  I got one of those little slide adapters with my HP 6300.
>It's a real joke.   I can't believe HP ever made it.  I had the same
>experience as Ezio, except I didn't have to get on my knees and make peanut
>butter, because I gave up after two or three tries.  (Ezio, I guess you have
>greater perseverance than I do.)
>
>Anyway Stuart, if you value your time at all, take the advice you're given
>and get a real filmscanner.
>
>Bob Kehl

Hi Bob-I'll send you my address-USD will be fine :-))
I'm not so sure we are comparing like for like here -this Black Widow TA
got pretty good reviews here form several sources and its a good price -i
think I'll try it anyway and let you know
cheers
Stuart

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.