From: Ezio <ezio@iname.com>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: x Stuart !! was .. Black Widow or Slidescan
Transp'y Adaptor ???

Sturat this Black Widow stuff it is exactely the rip-off I had from HP.
Then ... if you want to try it ... I can send it to you for free !
It costed to me ... 3 years ago ... 1 month of pure and siny Italian cursing
.
This is quite enough for me ... I had to get on the knees on some peanuts
for 1 week to pay my sins !!
.. and to buy a REAL film scanner to be able to scan my slides ...
more over ... it is impossible to scan films with this ... the orange
casting of the dye is not removable at all .

I am not kidding ... when I say I will make you trying ... then eventually
either you send it back to me in Italy either you send few bucks to pay it
whenever you will decide to keep it .

..

Ezio.

______________________________
Well it doesn't require power, it has no moving parts and simply sits on top
of your scanner its dimensions are H x 100mm, L x 170mm & W x 90mm. With a
specifiction like this all that's left is for some impressive reviews from
magazines and users to let you see what they thought.

FilmSCAN 35 produced for Black Widow by SlideScan®

'The Results: Quite simply brilliant.'
'All scans I made were superb.'
Scanned Image quality 27/30
Ease of use 28/30
Build quality 16/20
Value for money 19/20
'A neat gadget at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated accessory slide
scanning adaptor'... its a simple and very neat bit of kit - and very cost
effective to boot.'
Doug Harman, Deputy Technical Editor, Amateur Photographer Magazine, 29th
January 2000.

Sincerely.

Ezio

www.lucenti.com  e-photography site