Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

Frank Paris wrote:

> [...]

I have been following this list for a long time, and I have seen no Epson
bashing. I have seen people buying new printers that promise archival abilities
who are worries about reports of images turning orange within hours, and people
critically evaluating the best new technology to emerge in printers, but most
stick to the subject of scanning images.

Jim Snyder

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.