     áòèé÷ :: Security-alerts
Security-Alerts mailing list archive (security-alerts@yandex-team.ru)

[security-alerts] >>: [SA22731] Linux Kernel Fragmented IPv6 Packet Filtering Bypass

________________________________

ïÔ: Secunia Security Advisories [mailto:sec-adv@xxxxxxxxxxx]
ïÔÐÒÁ×ÌÅÎÏ: ÷Ô, 07.11.2006 19:47
ëÏÍÕ: Kazennov, Vladimir
ôÅÍÁ: [SA22731] Linux Kernel Fragmented IPv6 Packet Filtering Bypass

To improve our services to our customers, we have made a number of
additions to the Secunia Advisories and have started translating the
advisories to German.

The improvements will help our customers to get a better
understanding of how we reached our conclusions, how it was rated,
our thoughts on exploitation, attack vectors, and scenarios.

This includes:
* Reason for rating
* Extended description
* Extended solution
* Exploit code or links to exploit code
* Deep links

Read the full description:
http://corporate.secunia.com/products/48/?r=l

Contact Secunia Sales for more information:
http://corporate.secunia.com/how_to_buy/15/?r=l

TITLE:
Linux Kernel Fragmented IPv6 Packet Filtering Bypass

SECUNIA ADVISORY ID:
SA22731

VERIFY ADVISORY:
http://secunia.com/advisories/22731/