     áòèé÷ :: Security-alerts
Security-Alerts mailing list archive (security-alerts@yandex-team.ru)

Re: [security-alerts] FW: Remote overflow in MSIE script action handlers (mshtml.dll)

Kazennov, Vladimir wrote:

> [...]
ðÏÐÒÏÂÏ×ÁÌ IE 6.0.2800.1106 SP1 ÎÁ Win2k AS SP4. îÅ ÐÁÄÁÅÔ.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20060205
Debian/1.7.12-1.1 ÔÏÖÅ ÎÅ ÐÁÄÁÅÔ.

MSIE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp2.040806-1825 ÎÁ XP SP2 ÄÅÊÓÔ×ÉÔÅÌØÎÏ ÐÁÄÁÅÔ.

--
 Alexander Dilevsky
 mailto:dil@xxxxxx

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.