     áòèé÷ :: Inet-Admins
Inet-Admins mailing list archive (inet-admins@info.east.ru)

[inet-admins] cisco.com routing object

ëÏÌÌÅÇÉ, Á ÞÔÏ, ÜÔÏ ÔÁË Õ ÎÁÓ ÔÅÐÅÒØ ÈÏÒÏÛÏ?

marck@woozle:~> host -t a cisco.com
cisco.com has address 198.133.219.25

marck@woozle:~> whois -h whois.ra.net 198.133.219.25

route:         198.133.219.0/24
descr:         Proxy-registered route object for Sprint :-)
origin:        AS109
remarks:       auto-generated route object
remarks:       this next line gives the robot something to recognize
remarks:       The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
remarks:
remarks:       This route object is for a Sprint customer route
remarks:       which is being exported under this origin AS.
remarks:
remarks:       This route object was created because no existing
remarks:       route object with the same origin was found, and
remarks:       we really just wanted to help out those poor Sprint
remarks:       folks who have an aversion to registering routes.
remarks:
remarks:       We hope they have a sense of humor.
remarks:
remarks:       Please contact WeLoveThoseCrazySprintFolks@Level3.net
remarks:       if you have any questions regarding this object.
mnt-by:        SPRINT-MNT
changed:       WeLoveThoseCrazySprintFolks@Level3.net 20011018
source:        LEVEL3

Sincerely,
D.Marck                                   [DM5020, DM268-RIPE, DM3-RIPN]