  ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЕ

  ПРОГРАММЫ

ПИШИТЕ
ПИСЬМА

     АРХИВ :: Inet-Admins
Inet-Admins mailing list archive (inet-admins@info.east.ru)

Re: [inet-admins] VLAN on FreeBSD

вот еще вычитал в cvs-all@FreeBSD.org:

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:44:41 -0800 (PST)
From: Matthew N. Dodd <mdodd@FreeBSD.org>
To: cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject: cvs commit: src/sys/net if_vlan.c

mdodd       2000/02/02 23:44:41 PST

  Modified files:
    sys/net              if_vlan.c
  Log:
  Make sure that the entire header is in the first mbuf before we
  attempt to copy the ethernet header forward and otherwise encapsulate
  a packet for output.

  This fixes the panic when using VLAN devices on hardware that doesn't
  do 802.1Q tagging onboard.  (That is to say, all drivers except the Tigon.)

  My tests consisted of telnet, ttcp, and a pingflood of packets
  between 1 and 1600 (plus headers) bytes.

  MFC to follow in 1 week.

  Approved by:  jkh

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.14      +15 -3     src/sys/net/if_vlan.c