  ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЕ

  ПРОГРАММЫ

ПИШИТЕ
ПИСЬМА

     АРХИВ :: Apache-Talk
Apache-Talk mailing list archive (apache-talk@lists.lexa.ru)

Re[5]: [apache-talk] banners,popups

Hello Yuri,

OI>> Слету для всех что "AddHandler cgi-script" модуль:
OI>> http://wss.hypermart.net/source/apache/
OI>> Whiz Banner v1.00
OI>> =)

OI>> Если посмотреть в модулях на modules.apache.org, думаю можно найти
OI>> еще что-то более интересное.
YAK> ясно...
YAK> а ты не можешь подсказать каким методом он работает?
YAK> тоесть как производит парсинг?

Вообще-то на странице, адрес которой я дал написано что грабит out.

How it works

http://wss.hypermart.net/source/apache/

This  is  a  very  customizable  module,  and  it works in this order.
Firstly,  it grabs the CGI output and then pipe it to the program. All
good  languages  support  stdin  (input  pipe)  reading.  I  have here
demonstrated  how  to  take  input  in  Perl, and process your own SSI
directives on it. And ANYTHING which the program (you'll find it below
what  I  mean  by  "program")  prints is grabbed again and sent to the
client.  Note:  The program is smart enough to check if the the output
of  a  CGI  is non-textual, in that case, the output is passed without
any parsing etc. (the data will never be piped to the *program*).