     áòèé÷ :: Apache-Talk
Apache-Talk mailing list archive (apache-talk@lists.lexa.ru)

[apache-talk] global rewriterules definitions

Hi,

  I've a following problem with mod_rewrite: in base configuration (in
front of any virtual-hosts directives) I've specified some rewriterules,
which are applied OK, when accessing the main server (the primary IP
address, the httpd binds to) but which are ignored, when accessing the
virtual-hosts. I've tried to experiment with RewriteOptions inherit
directive, but nothing helped, except when I write all rewriterules to
each of virtualhosts definitions separatelly.
  Does anybody know the solution, how to write all rewrite rules once to
be applied to all virtualhosts?

   thanx, Jakub Skopal

--

 Jakub "RiffRaff" Skopal