From: Paul Patton
Sender: filmscanners_owner@h
alftone.co.uk
To: lists@lazygranch.com
ReplyTo: filmsca
nners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: [filmscanners] sale value
for used Polaroid SprintScan 4000
Sent: Jul 16, 2009 10:
29 AM

I recently tried to sell a used Polaroid SprintS
can 4000 film scanner using an eBay sales service.  They
said they couldn't sell it for me because they don't sell
 things worth less than $100 and they found a SprintScan
4000 on sale on ebay for $50.00.  I thought the Polaroid
Sprintscan was still highly regarded as a filmscanner.  I
s it really only worth $50.00 or is my informant wrong?