[filmscanners] Re: Trying to track down a problem

Art,

I can't answer your last question but the pranks around here seem to
have lost their appeal over the past few years  (Huntsville, AL).

I've heard of the virus that you mentioned and it is worrisome.  I do
not store personal information on my computers and I'm working toward
storing my files on a firewalled server and that backed up on external
drives that are not always connected.  Archiving digital images ain't as
cheap as it once was!

Jim