[filmscanners] Re: film and scanning vs digital photography

You're right, Olympus is taking forever to bring out the new model, which
has probably cost them some market base, but I'm waiting for it.  The leaked
info sounds great.  The 14-35mm f2.0 lens is taking even longer, and isn't
expected until next spring, rumor has it.  It would seem to me odd that they
wouldn't introduce the news lens with the new camera.  Maybe the camera will
be further delayed and they will come out together after all.

~Berry