[filmscanners] Re: film and scanning vs digital photography

lotusm50@sprynet.com wrote:

> How I wish they could just fit the sensor chip from the Canon 5D (or even
> the 1Ds MkII) into the Contax N Digital -- now that would produce be
> one h*ll of a camera.

I fully agree and I wish for a long time that Contax makes DSLRs also in the
semi-prof segment.
I still use a Contax 139 and a Contax Aria with slide film and a film
scanner.
http://www.hsdejong.nl/myanmar/miscellaneous/the_making_of.html

I will switch entirely to digital in the near future, but with some pain in
my heart.
The Canon 5D looks like an interesting camera body and even more now I have
read that I could (re)use my Contax, Yashica and Tokina lenses. Could you
tell me (or point to a web site) how this is done?

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong

--
http://www.hsdejong.nl/
Nepal and Myanmar (Burma) - Photo Galleries