[filmscanners] Re: Nikon scanner availability

I don't know how camera  shops survive (minus a few
high end service oriented shops in a few cities where there's a
large enough and well healed market for those services).

I buy pretty much everything online from the "usual suspects"
although sometimes I'll get an itch and head on over to a
local shop to pick something up.

It's nice to see and touch stuff before you buy it, but at
least here in Wash, DC, alot of the gear I've bought isn't
in the local shops anyway (and Wash, DC isn't that
small a town).

Oh well.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35