[filmscanners] film scanner comparison

Hi,

I teach photography at a fine arts school in Brazil, and we're going to
purchase a medium-format film scanner for our digital
photo lab. We're considering the Microtek 120tf and the Minolta DiMAGE Scan
Multi Pro. We currently use a Nikon 4000 ED for 35 mm film, and will be
scanning B&W, color negs and slide film, and printing them on an Epson 7600
with Ultrachrome inks (we're just starting to use QTR to print monochrome
images).
Does anyone have any experience/suggestions about comparing those two
scanners (regarding issues like sharpness, film flatness, dynamic
range/shadow detail, etc?)

Thanks in advance,
Paulo Baptista