[filmscanners] Re: Twilight years (was Nikon LS-30 -- strangebehavoir)

Tony,

Thanks for the url.  Just a note about the spelling for www.gigapxl.org, it
is gigapxl, rather than gigapixl (note that the "i" must be dropped from
between the "p"and "x").

The site is very much worth spending time with - and it can consume as many
hours as you want to give.  Rarely (outside of refereed scientific
publications) does one see such complete explanations of how and why various
decisions were made.

Brad