[filmscanners] Nikon LS2000 Scanners

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Nikon LS2000 Scanners
  • From: "Jack Phipps" <phippsjt@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:34:06 -0600

I hope everyone considers this a positive opportunity and not spam...
If in doubt you should delete now.

We had a special promotion we were using at trade shows. Anyone who
bought at least three of our professional Photoshop plug-ins got a
Nikon LS-2000. So I'm extending the same offer to our group. Please
email me off list and I will send you an offer code to get a scanner.

Here are the details of the deal:
The scanners are brand new. The were originally destined as options
for Kodak Picture Makers. The new Picture Makers do not have a SCSI
port, therefore these are surplus. So two draw backs already, they are
several generations old (the Nikon LS4000 and LS5000 proceeded it, it
had the first version of Digital ICE) and it requires a SCSI interface
(not included). It does contain the 35mm motorized film strip adapter
(up to four or six frames per strip) and an APS adapter (WOW won't
that be useful!) as well as the slide adapter that takes a six frame
film strip. It also comes with two SCSI cables and the drivers to make
it work with Windows (98 and up).

I can only ship these within the 48 states of the US unless you want
to pay the difference.

If you have any questions, please email me.

You can go to www.asf.com to get a description of our plug-ins.

Jack Phipps
Kodak's Austin Development Center
Formerly, Applied Science Fiction
Developers of Digital ICE, Digital ROC, Digital SHO and
Digital GEM