[filmscanners] Re: B&W from Color

And a related question:  If you wanted to shoot in color, yet have the
flexibility of converting to B&W digitally (so you don't have to carry
and switch between films), what color film would work best, or would you
use?  I particularly like Ilford XP2; is there a color negative film
that would give similar characteristics to XP2 when converted to B&W?