[filmscanners] RE: Sprintscan Died...Replace it with Plustek OpticFilm 7200?

Polaroid have exited the scanner business. For 13"x19" you will need min.
3600dpi.

Consider the 7200dpi (optical resolution) dedicated 35mm scanner Plustek
OpticFilm 7200.
magazine reviews summarised here: http://tinyurl.com/6k76b

You can crop 35mm by 3/4 and still get 13"x19" at 7200dpi

Chris Street