[filmscanners] Re: Scanning Overexposed Slides

Well, if there ARE details in the highlights captured with VueScan,
then you can use masks in Photoshop that let you apply one set of
curves to the highlights  and other curves to the rest of the image.
If you search the web or your Photoshop for photographer-type books
I'm sure you'll find several ways to approach this.

--Bill