[filmscanners] RE: Genuine fractals?????

> From: LAURIE SOLOMON
>
> Again I have no complaint with your description of the
> differences  between
> GF and Bicubic and potential artifacts and byproducts of each.  I
> looked at
> your two examples and for the life of me I cannot see any
> differnces between
> them and do not see the artificial elements in the foreground
> that you note.
> Maybe it is because I am viewing the images over the internet on a monitor
> or maybe I am just not as sensitive and picky as you. :-)

Are you sure you were looking at the two different images? The first message
had two copies of the same URL (sorry). Load the first himage, click on
Next, then use your browser's Back and Forward button to toggle between the
two images. They're VERY different.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco