[filmscanners] Re: 120 film scanners - which to get?

I have seen surprisingly good results from Epson's Perfection 3200 Pro
flat top scanner. I'm sure that their later models do a good job as
well.  Also, although a little more than your stated price range,
Polaroid still advertises their SprintScan 120 in the U.S. (I've seen it
as low as $1500 from one of their "approved" dealers).  I have had a 120
for almost three years and am very satisfied with it.

Jim Sims