[filmscanners] RE: Interferences

Julian, while I don't disagree with the need to buy good shielded cables, I
would suggest that there are many suppliers that are more cost effective
than the cable that Apple sells.

There's always the possibility that the specific cable you had was faulty.
The connector manufacturing, as well as the cable itself could have been
marginal, causing the problem.

What I'm saying is that buying a cable for 10x the price isn't always the
necessary solution.

-kris