about that.

Tony Sleep

---- Forwarded Message ----
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 06:19:01 -0600
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 05:21:32 -0700
From: Arthur Entlich <artistic@telus.net>
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: Re: [filmscanners] Contrast Adjustment

I haven't tried these filters yet, although I did download them.

Just to ease anyone's access to them, I have provided the link in proper
clickable format below, and hopefully, it will get passed the gates and
posted...

Art

www.sd3.info/pf828/index.html

PS: Thanks Al, for the heads up on these.

---- End Forwarded Message ----