From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of James L. Sims
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:35 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Epson scanner drivers will not stay installed

I am having a problem with my computer dropping a driver. I have a
Polaroid SprintScan 120 film scanner (firewire interface) and an Epson
1650 scanner (USB interface.  In addition, I have a multi-card reader
and a trackball that also have USB interfaces.  My problem is that I
have to reinstall the drivers for the Epson scanner almost every time I
use it. My operating system is Windows 2000.

Has anyone experienced this problem?  The Epson scanner also has a SCSI
interface.  Maybe using it would help.  I haven't done that because the
scanner has a 50-pin connector and my Adaptec SCSI card has a 25-pin
connector - I guess there's such a thing as an adapter.

Jim Sims

or body

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.