[filmscanners] Re: Revive this list?!

I, for one, would hate to see this list go by the wayside.  It has
helped me make choices in a evolution of scanners and, as far as I know,
scanners are still improving.  Many of the members on this list, and
they're too numerous to name, have been of invaluable assistance to me.

I agree with Brad in that widening the the topic to be inclusive to
digital photography.  While I now use a digital camera regularly, I
still shoot medium format film and all the image printing and
distribution is in digital form.  Other lists that are peculiar to a
manufacturer are very limited in information and narrow in scope.
Filmscanners has been by far the best information source I have found.
I even ran across an old Bush & Millimaki customer who also lives in my
home town of Huntsville, Alabama.

I know that quite literally thousands of individuals have been informed
and assisted from this list.  I will do all I can to help revive this
list, Tony, from my area - just say the word.

Please, keep up the good work,

Jim Sims