[filmscanners] Re: Nikon LS4000 alignment -> Scan multipro?

Thanks for all the reply's. At the moment, I'm considering opening up the
scanner
but on second thought I'll leave it alone for now. I may just get a better
scanner.
I'm rather disappointed with the limited D-range of this scanner, which is
really
only about 3.2. I'm not sure if mirror alignment would produce what I see, but
that is a thought. There is a slight trapezoidal shape to the scan, which is
what
I would expect from a crooked mirror.

Can the Minolta scan multi pro scan the full length of an Xpan frame at
4800 dpi, or does it have to be scanned as MF 3200 dpi? Xpan frame is
24x65mm.

Wayne