[filmscanners] RE: Minolta Multi Pro, ICE and Vuescan rawfiles

I use a Minolta Dimage 5400 and I don't think the IR channel information can be
saved so you cannot use IR when 'scanning'
from file.

I think the time to do this is at first scan anyway so that the raw file you
save is as good as it can be.

Peter