[filmscanners] Re: Better DOF than Nikon?

Without trying to be cute, basically any of them.  This is a problem
with the LED lighting system Nikon uses.  The cold cathode tube lighting
used by most scanners is simply brighter and allows for the lens to be
closed down further, allowing for more depth of field.

Art