[filmscanners] Re: Pixels and Prints

I already pointed out that I was talking about A3+ pictures, so the size
is in inches.

I also didn't use any pre-print rescaling as I still believe the printer
driver has the best information available to interpolate with knowledge of
where it is going to dither.

Also you haven't specified what kind of subject you're talking about and
TBF neither did I.

I'm not even going to claim that my standards of acceptability match
yours, this is so subjective.

But I know what I saw and it completely changed my view of how the
accepted minima can be regarded.

And to suggest that all I'd end up with is a cartoon is absurd.