[filmscanners] Re: <Unknown Subject>

On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 09:58  PM, Paul Kohl wrote:
>  I am also
> buying a glass carrier as Recording Film is very curly and I am
> having edge sharpness problems.

> Paul Kohl
> --

Paul you really need to look at the "wet' glass carrier that Michael
Grecco has devised for the Nikon 8000. It was mentioned in this list
earlier this week. It really does make a difference in film flatness
and scan quality.

Take care,

Ellis Vener
Atlanta, GA

 "I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and
photographers." - Mahatma Gandhi