[filmscanners] RE: wet mount adaptor for LS-8000

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: wet mount adaptor for LS-8000
  • From: "Nagaraj, Ramesh" <Ramesh.Nagaraj@ca.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:32:30 -0400

Are these TIFF files?
How to open theM?

Thanks
Ramesh

-----Original Message-----
From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Jerry Hadam
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 2:12 PM
To: Nagaraj, Ramesh
Subject: [filmscanners] wet mount adaptor for LS-8000

Hello all,
Just forwarding this on. It sounds very interesting and could solve the
flatness focus issue that seems to happen on some of the Nikons. Has anyone
heard of this?

As I have about 1,000 images I need to scan I am still interested in
Filmscanners. I am scared to buy the SS120 (from which I have made a couple
of terrific medium format scans ) due to the whole who-knows-what
-Polaroid-is-going-be-doing issue.
Any thoughts from Nikon users,
or the future stability of Polaroid.
Thanks,