From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Austin Franklin
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 8:47 AM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: 8 bit versus 16

Laurie,

> Don't worry about it.  You will know for the future.

And all the time I've been on this list, I was unaware of that as well, but
in all honesty, I didn't really give it much thought...

> I received both this post,
> Peter's post, and your original post at the same time ( nemaely 9/18/03 at
> 10:30 pm Central US Daylight savings time and am writing my
> response only a
> few minuts later.

Come on now.  You mean you read all the posts before responding, not just
read the first one, respond, read the second one, respond...etc.?
Pffft...how droll ;-)

Regards,

Austin