[filmscanners] RE: Slideshow software

I'm sorry; is that a 8-bit or 16 bit slideshow program?  And is that price
in hoigh bit or low bit US dollars?  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Preston Earle
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 9:56 AM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Slideshow software

As a short break in the 8-bit vs. 16-bit debate, I have a question about
Slideshow Software. I'm looking for a program that will:

1.  Play selected MP3 music during the slide show.
2.  Allow various Fades as transitions, such as Image one fades out in
"x" fractions of a second while Image two fades in in "y" fractions of a
second during an overall "z" second transition.  That is, image two may
be fading in while image one is fading out.
3. Allow both manual and timed transition of the slides. That is, images
will change every so-many seconds, but I can use the keyboard to go back
(or forward) one or more slides in the show.
4. Be priced US$25-US$50.

I've tried AL Slideshow Builder (http://www.al-soft.com/), but it
doesn't do #2 and #3.

Any suggestions.