[filmscanners] RE: 8 bit versus 16

I was honestly trying to put a stop to it, or at least slow him down.
Comments like yours are what are going to add fuel to the fire. It's
just going to encourage him. "Oh, Laurie supports me! I can just keep it
up!" Don't you see what he does? He has set himself up as some sort of
list cop. Nobody can say the slightest thing without his treating it
like a federal case, asking for proof over the most casual statements.
It drives me nuts! It makes this an extremely unpleasant place to be,
because he trolls out excruciatingly long and boring threads that go
nowhere, flooding my mailbox with the same old same old for days on end,
and I notice that I'm not the only one who objects to his overbearing
pettiness. He's a master troll, I don't care whether you excuse me for
saying so or not.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net