[filmscanners] RE: 24bit vs more

Henk,

> Austin Franklin writes:
>
> > I have little experience with Viewscan,
>
> No experience at all I think. Austin doesn't know how to spell the name
> right...

My spelling of it is in fact correct. If you want to fuss about
capitalization of the "S", fine, but if you look through my posts, you will
see I typically capitalized the "S".  Oh, and what about the other dozen or
so people who didn't capitalize the S and made posts here, are you going to
"call them" on it as well?

Obviously, you, or any of your cohorts, are able to win the argument here by
showing factual images that support your claims...

Austin