[filmscanners] OT: R to R maintenance

I believe it is recommended that rather than using FF and REW for reel
to reel tapes, you use either play only and leave it unrewound, or you
use FF and then use play in the other direction to return the tape to
proper location.  The FF and REW modes do not pack the tape properly,
causing very uneven force and torque on them, and uneven edges which are
more apt to get damaged.  FF and REW speeds are also more likely to
cause adhesive damage and separation.

Art