[filmscanners] Re: Colour management on Negatives

After reading all the comments and looking at my own resources my next
action will be as follows.

The photographer in question allways uses Fuji Superia 200 . I have
Profileprism and will therefore get the lady to photograph the target used
to profile digital cameras provided with PP and scan the resulting negative
in the Minolta 5400.

Therefore that would give me a profile to use in Photoshop for Fuji Superia
200 and that specific Minolta dimage scan elite 5400.

There is no specific film brand lookup tables with the Minolta software
unlike with Nikon and some other film scanner brand software.

As has been said in the previous replies the proilfe will be for those
lighting conditions as the negative orange mask reacts differently in
changing lighting conditions.

I will report back on this when I recieve the negatives.