[filmscanners] Re: Colour management on Negatives

As I understand it Vuescan has added the Minolta 5400 to it. You might
wish to try a demo version out, and see if your results are better.

Vuescan is a product by Ed Hamrick, and costs about $20 US for the fully
functional version.  The demo version (used to?) put a cross hatching
net through the final image, but you can still see exactly what it does
otherwise.

Art