[filmscanners] RE: New Fuji Films

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: New Fuji Films
  • From: "Alessandro Pardi" <Alessandro.Pardi@inferentiadnm.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:45:45 +0200

Here in Italy, in August, usually nothing interesting happens (of course this
year we have Mr. Berlusconi who's quite busy trying to invert this tendency,
but that's just an exception). Yet the newspapers have to fill their pages, so
that's the period of year when scandals, horrible murders, gossip and furious
debates find their way to the first pages. I guess the guys here somehow feel
the same horror vacui...

BTW, just to avoid the OT censorship, I find that in these new Fuji films reds
are a bit too green, and greens are a bit too red, don't you?

:-)