[filmscanners] Re: New Fuji Films

Hi Tim,

I emailed my rep at Fuji yesterday, so let's see what they say.  My
contact at Lens & Shutter, my local photo retailer, told me several
weeks ago they will be receiving Astia 100F in 35mm at least mid August.
  Again, who knows?  I'll wait and see.  The same retailer told me that
Astia 100, 35mm was discontinued some time back, and that is why they no
longer had it... (but maybe that was just in Canada) I had occasionally
bought Astia 100 three, so it was available up until then at least.

None of the comment made above relate to medium or large format films.
I have no idea what's going on in that realm.

Art