[filmscanners] Re: Digi, film and scanning in movies

Hi Brentley,

Thanks for these insights.  I'm sure Foveon would like some one else to
work with their devices.  The question is why no one is.  Considering
the shortcomings of lower end CCD technology and the Bayer interpolation
and how that alters color accuracy, I'd think if the interest in the
Foveon within the industry was there, and considering that Foveon has
indicated they wish to produce smaller sized and cheaper chips, what do
you think is the real hold up in other companies adopting this
technology in at least some of their digicams?

Art