[filmscanners] Re: Grain, WAS:Digi, film and scanning in movies

Oh, Puhleeese!

O.K., it's dye clouds not grains of silver, but whether it's either of these or
CCD noise
in a digicam, the result is a grainy texture in the image.
Everyone here knows what someone's talking about when they discuss grain in
color film, so
NO ONE is mislead. Your intentionally inflammatory statement goes out of its
way to not
give the reader the information needed to make sense out of it. THAT'S
misleading.