[filmscanners] Re: Re:response to Ron Reimer question about color management

And there is also "REAL WORLD COLOR MANAGEMENT" by Bruce Fraser.   The
reason I recommend books that Bruce is an author of is that they pack a
lot of information into a very readable form. If you have ever
attempted to do any technical writing, you know how hard to this is to
do. Photoshop (or any digital darkroom software tool) and Color
mangement are by their nature extremely technical and arcane fields.

I haven't seen Kieran book but I'll hit the bookstores this weekend.

Best Regards,

Ellis Vener
Atlanta, GA
http://www.ellisvener.com