[filmscanners] Re:response to Ron Reimer question about color management

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 09:55 AM, Ron Reimer wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> I'm using Windows XP Home OS. I am using Photoshop's Color Mgmt, but
> I'm not
> sure I'm using it correctly.

Get a copy of "REAL WORLD ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7" by David Blatner & Bruce
Fraser. It is the essential guide to Photoshop. Fraser was evidently
one of the consultants Adobe hired to help build the color management
section of Photoshop.

Ellis Vener
Atlanta, GA
http://www.ellisvener.com