[filmscanners] Imacon

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Imacon
  • From: "Brentley Beerline" <yeltnerb@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:58:38 -0700

I have run across a deal on an Imacon Flextight photo.
I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on this vis a vis the Nikon
8000?

Looking to scan 120 film (chromes and black and white) and not liking
the quality I get from my Epson 2450.

It is the SCSI model not the newer firewire one.  Can anyone ballpark
the value?  Also how long will imacon support this as it is no longer
made?

Thanks
Brentley