[filmscanners] RE: Nikon's GEM vs.NeatImage

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Nikon's GEM vs.NeatImage
  • From: "Nagaraj, Ramesh" <Ramesh.Nagaraj@ca.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:05:00 -0400

There are two ASF GEM s/w, one is integrated with the Nikon scanner s/w and
another is a plug-in to PS. In my previous mails, I was refferring to the
latter and it can be purchased at
http://www.asf.com/. You can down load the trial version too.

It will be interesting to know how the both versions compare.
If you use it, please share your experience.

Does GEM not need hardware support (like IR channel)?

Regards,
Ramesh