[filmscanners] Re: Nikon's GEM vs.NeatImage

Aga, well worth considering approach indeed.
Did you get the ASF's GEM software to run as a stand-alone application
?

I used to apply certain GEM on portraiture and other kind of
people-related stuff, while refrain from applying one in most cases on
other kind of images (landscapes, architecture, ...)

Alex